You have been waiting for this day from a very long time and you want everything to be perfect in every way.
To achieve perfectness on this day, requires a lot of planning and hard work. A good wedding plan will not only help you not to miss out things but will also make things easier for you. A complete and ultimate guide to plan a wedding is necessary. We have made a checklist for you, so you can plan your day with ease and style.
1- 9 months before your big day:
The 9 months before wedding day is quite a thought processing time. The very first day when you knew that you are going to become a bride in few months you start planning for your day. The things that you should do before 9 months are-
- Pick a notebook to write down what you need and the budget.
- Make a guest list.
- Reserve your date and venues.
- Choose wedding party theme.
- Start searching for best photographers, DJ, videographers, caterers.
- Order your wedding dress.
- Hire an officiant.
2- 6 months before your big day:
This time is also very crucial as you need to make final plans for you wedding ceremony. After a complete research you have to find best services for this day, so everything goes well.
- Hire a videographer, DJ, caterers and photographer.
- Shop for the bridesmaid dresses and your groom dress.
- Start planning your honeymoon.
- Book a florist and a decorator.
- Book makeup artist and hairdresser.
- Hire a lighting technician.
- Order rented items like linens, chairs, tables, dance floor, draping, etc.
- Select and purchase invitations.
- Book rooms for out-of-town guests.
- Book transportation for guests and for yourself.
3- 3 months before your big day:
Time is running out and you need to finalize and check the orders and bookings. This checklist should be marked as completed before 3 months.
- Book your honeymoon.
- Select and order the cake.
- Buy your wedding shoes.
- Choose your wedding song and other music.
- Purchase your ring and your groom’s ring.
- Finalize the flowers and menu.
4- 2 months before your big day:
You need to do the following:
- Send invitation cards to all the guests.
- Finalize your wedding vows.
- Finalize the wedding ceremony.
- Apply for marriage license.
- Finalize seating arrangements.
- Book beauty treatment and spa for yourself.
- Purchase small gifts for guests.
- Finalize fitting of shoes and wedding dress.
5- 1 month before your big day:
- Pick up marriage license.
- Confirm times for makeup, hair and all vendors.
- Pack up for honeymoon.
- Make yourself you have your wedding dress at home.
6- One week out!
The day is almost here, and you need to relax and take beauty sleep must. Other than that, do the following tasks one last time:
- Get a massage.
- Get your hair color done.
- Get your nails done.
- Try your complete wedding ensemble.