You have been waiting for this day for a very long time and you want everything to be perfect in every way.
To achieve perfectness on this day requires a lot of planning and hard work. A good wedding planner will not only help you not to miss out on things but will also make things easier for you. A complete and ultimate guide to planning a wedding is necessary. We have made a checklist for you, so you can plan your day with ease and style.
1- 9 months before your big day:
The 9 months before the wedding day is quite a thought processing time. The very first day when you knew that you are going to become a bride in a few months you start planning for your day. The things that you should do before 9 months are-
- Pick a notebook to write down what you need and the budget.
- Make a guest list.
- Reserve your date and venues.
- Choose a wedding party theme.
- Start searching for best photographers, DJ, videographers, caterers.
- Order your wedding dress.
- Hire an officiant. 2- 6 months before your big day:
This time is also very crucial as you need to make final
plans for your wedding ceremony. After complete research you have to find the best
services for this day, so everything goes well.
- Hire a videographer, DJ, caterers, and photographer.
- Shop for the bridesmaid dresses and your groom’s dress.
- Start planning your honeymoon.
- Book a florist and a decorator.
- Book makeup artist and hairdresser.
- Hire a lighting technician.
- Order rented items like linens, chairs, tables, dance floor, draping, etc.
- Select and purchase invitations.
- Book rooms for out-of-town guests.
- Book transportation for guests and yourself.3- 3 months before your big day:
Time is running out and you need to finalize and check the
orders and bookings. This checklist should be marked as completed before 3
- Book your honeymoon.
- Select and order the cake.
- Buy your wedding shoes.
- Choose your wedding song and other music.
- Purchase your ring and your groom’s ring.
- Finalize the flowers and menu.4- 2 months before your big day:
You need to do the following:
- Send invitation cards to all the guests.
- Finalize your wedding vows.
- Finalize the wedding ceremony.
- Apply for a marriage license.
- Finalize seating arrangements.
- Book beauty treatment and spa for yourself.
- Purchase small gifts for guests.
- Finalize fitting of shoes and wedding dress.5- 1 month before your big day:
- Pick up a marriage license.
- Confirm times for makeup, hair and all vendors.
- Pack up for a honeymoon.
- Make yourself you have your wedding dress at home.6- One week out!
The day is almost here, and you need to relax and take beauty
sleep must. Other than that, do the following tasks one last time:
- Get a massage.
- Get your hair color done.
- Get your nails done.
- Try your complete wedding ensemble.